Peru Rafting Trips
Mountains and Jungles
Inka Trail to MachuPicchu
"Chando, I meant to email you sooner to thank you for a wonderful trip. I can say on all our behalfs it was an experiance of
Short inca Trail to Machupicchu Trip Itinerary
Early morning transfer from the hotel to the train station, for your train ride to Km. 104, where we get started on our trek. A professional bilingual guide will escort you. You will carry only a small daypack during your hike. You will see magnificent views of the glacier Veronica, across the Vilcanota River and will pass through a waterfall in the cloud forest. Arriving at the ruins of Winay Wayna (Forever Young). You’ll rest and have lunch as we enjoy the scenery. You will arrive at MachuPicchu by late afternoon. Overnight at a hotel of your choice in the town of Aguas Calientes, with time to relax at the local hot springs.
DAY 2 : MACHUPICCHU
All day guided visit to the "Lost City of the Incas". Late afternoon train back to Cusco and transfer to your hotel.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Hotel In MachuPicchu or Aguas Calientes
- Meals at MachuPicchu or Aguas Calientes
- Tips, laundry, etc
- Transfer from the hotel to the train station and back
- Lunch the first day
- Professional English speaking guide
* Clients do not carry anything but a day pack.
Make Your Reservation
COST: Premium Service
- From 2 to 3 participants U.S.$ 397.00 each
- From 4 to 8 participants U.S.$ 317.00 each
- From 9 to 16 participants U.S.$ 277.00 each